Hi Harsh,

Your approach to annualised monthly indicator values seem correct, but hard
to say why it doesn't work without seeing the whole indicator.
Can you paste in the full indicator formula, incl. information about your
numerator, is it collected monthly?

I've been using indicators of that type without any problems in the latest
2.19 release (and earlier versions), so doubt there is a bug there.

There are many examples of such indicators on the demo, e.g. ANC 1 coverage:
https://apps.dhis2.org/demo/dhis-web-maintenance-datadictionary/showUpdateIndicatorForm.action?id=52486

Denominator data element:
https://apps.dhis2.org/demo/dhis-web-maintenance-datadictionary/showUpdateDataElementForm.action?id=20899&update=true

Numerator data element: