Hi Jim,

thanks for the explanation. To verify if it was a configuration error,
we have created a fresh dhis instance for versions 2.18 and 2.19, and
in both cases the initial value of publicaccess for "default"
dataelementcategoryoption is "------". Maybe it has been disconfigured
at some time.

It is great to know that this change is safe and solves the problem. Thank you!

VĂ­ctor