Hi Bharath,

I poll the api/system/tasks/DATAMART endpoint with the import script every
few seconds after initiating the end point and retrieve the JSON response.
When the detects that the import has completed, you can then get the
detailed summary
from/dhis-web-importexport/getDataValueImportSummary.action. So, not
directly through the WebAPI,but maybe this will help. If there are better
approaches, it would be good to know.

Regards,
Jason

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 7:24 AM, Bharath <chbhara...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can you please confirm is there any possibility to get the detailed import
> result as web-api response. Thanks
>
> On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 12:35 PM, Bharath <chbhara...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>

>> We are trying to push bulk data using web-api (using datavalueset). User
>> will click SAVE button after filling the form instead filed saving it will
>> be form saving. When user clicks save button we push data using web-api and
>> the response after importing that we are getting is summary count meaning
>>
>> imported: X, updated: Y, ignored: Z,
>>

>> Is it possible to get the detailed summary list of dataelements data is
>> imported, list of des updated and list of des ignored. This will help us to
>> mark the text fields with colors (green/red) which ones are saved and which
>> ones are ignored.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> --
>>
>> Regards,