The excel thing is obviously something that we should address at some
point. I have also made an unfinished attempt during the Ebola crisis. What
I did was to provide a UI that allows users to upload excel file, do
mapping between columns and data elements or attributes and finally upload
the cell values.

----
Thank you,
Abyot