Hi all,

We are trying to apply skiplogic on our Tracker program for a school health
project and were advised that this can be done by creating a program rule
for the program.

We have created a program rule where if a user chooses  that the learner was
absent for the 1st vaccination then the date field for the vaccination
should be hidden/skip.

Although we have applied this a user can still capture a vaccination date
using tracker capture even though the learner is absent.

Could you please look into the issue or test it on your side if you can
replicate such an issue on your instance , we have also upgrade our version
to 2.20 SNAPSHOT.

Have a great day further.

Regards,

Elmarie Claasen

Hisp logo

Project Manager

Health Information Systems Program

Tel:      041-367 1027

Cell:     082 374 2209

E-mail:  <mailto:elma...@hisp.org> elma...@hisp.org

Skype:  elmarie.claasen52

This message and any attachments are subject to a disclaimer published at
<http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer>
http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer .   Please read the
disclaimer before opening any attachment or taking any other action in terms
of this electronic transmission.
If you cannot access the disclaimer, kindly send an email to
<mailto:disclai...@hisp.org> disclai...@hisp.org and a copy will be provided
to you. By replying to this e-mail or opening any attachment you agree to be
bound by the provisions of the disclaimer.