Hi

Most of this should now be fixed, please note that also our import
summary(ies) are now wrapped in a WebMessage (check responseType to know
which payload was sent)

Regarding the filtering bug, that was fixed a while back.

We know about the difference in paging parameters, but we will not change
it right now. I think you should be ok if you follow this simple rule 1) if
its metadata use paging=true/false 2) if its data use skipPaging=true/false

Thanks for reporting the issues.

--
Morten