Hi again,

taking a deeper look into this issue, we had checked that Pivot Table
and Data Visualizer don't use the translation support of the API. For
pivot tables, we have tried modifying the API calls in this way (I
take DataElements as example):

from:
path = '/dataElements.json?fields=id,' + ns.core.init.namePropertyUrl
+ '&filter=dataElementGroups.id:eq:' + uid + (filter ?
'&filter=name:like:' + filter : '');

to:
path = '/dataElements.json?fields=id,' + 'displayName|rename(' +
ns.core.init.namePropertyUrl + ')&translate=true' +
'&filter=dataElementGroups.id:eq:' + uid + (filter ?
'&filter=name:like:' + filter : '');

and it works.

How can we move forward on this?