Hi,

Hope all are well.

I can envisage a situation where a given indicator/data element is changed in
some way (perhaps a changed calculation or definition). For historical
reporting purposes we would want to keep the old version of the indicator/data
element but would prefer that it is not apparent for standard users that are
building new datasets.

Does anyone have any experience of this that they could share - how they went
about dealing with it?

Have thought about a group for active/inactive items or perhaps changing the
name to indicate it is inactive, but not sure what would be the best approach.

Would be good to hear your experiences.

Cheers

Craig