Hi,

We are using the Managed User functionality and see that we can query the
user list via the Web API with the parameter "canManage" (true/false).
/api/users?canManage=true

However some borrowed code that we have is using the parameter "manage"
(true/false).
/api/users?manage=true

I cannot find documentation on the parameter "manage" but it appears to be
filtering the user list on different criteria than the "canManage"
parameter. For example, these are a sample of the return counts for the
different calls:

/api/users (263)
/api/users/canManage=true (66)
/api/users/manage=true(8)

What is the "manage" parameter filtering on, and how is it different than
the "canManage" parameter? Is there documentation on this?
http://dhis2.github.io/dhis2-docs/2.21/en/developer/html/ch01s33.html

Thanks,

Lorill