Thanks Lars,

Yes, I’ve been looking at the HTML and throwing it at validators and ‘HTML
Tidy’. There are lot’s of nasty nested SPANs everywhere - would be good
(from our perspective) to factor these out as custom style elements … I
seem to remember we can load custom style sheets … so need to take a peek
at how to load those, and eliminate the errors that were in the forms.

Cheers

David