Dear Adolphe,
We have the same issue and I have reported a bug - 1593574. The problem can
be replicated in play.dhis2.org and Markus Bekken is aware of the issue and
attending to it.
Regards
Ant

On 16 June 2016 at 19:21, Kamugunga Adolphe <kaa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am upgrading my local instance on ubuntu 14.04LTS from dhis2.22 to 2.23.
> The server seems to start correctly , i can use other apps  but when i
>  tried to access tracker capture app it stops and doesn't show anything up.
>
> Checking from Developer tools  here is what it displays this error message
> from console:
>
> angular.js:35 Uncaught Error: [$injector:modulerr]
> http://errors.angularjs.org/1.3.15/$injector/modulerr?p0=trackerCapture&p1=
> …divid23%2Fdhis-web-commons%2Fjavascripts%2Fangular%2Fangular.js%3A17%3A381)
>
> could you advise on what went wrong and how i can go about it?
>

> *Adolphe Kamugunga*
> *MIS Technical Advisor*
> Mobile: +250 788 740 578
> Email:kaa...@gmail.com
> Skype: ka.adolphe

*Ant Snyman*

*Cell: 0824910449*

*Landline: 028 2713242*

Health Information Systems Program - SA

--

*This message and any attachments are subject to a disclaimer published at
http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer