Dear community,

Where can some one get old dhis2 war files  and upgrades notes especially
the .sql files released for updgrade  in case i want to upgrade step by
step from version to another till i reach the current to avoid jumping to
recent version.
Is direct jump to recent eg from 2.18 to 2.4  a best practices? if not what
should the best practices?

*Adolphe Kamugunga*
*MIS Technical Advisor*
Mobile: +250 788 740 578