Hi,

Being able to use any namespace is an intended feature. So initially all
namespaces are accessible, and only restrict access when the namespace have
been reserved by an app. Among other things, one of the motivations for doing
it this way, is to allow multiple apps to share data in a namespace.

There are currently no plans to change the api.
——
Stian Sandvold
Software developer, DHIS 2
University of Oslo