Please point your api to
https://hiskenya.org/dhis/api/indicators/fJ7CyT97iJC

Note the change in url. There is a redirection.
This is not a bug.

Alex
On Thursday, September 8, 2016, Halvdan Hoem Grelland <halv...@dhis2.org>
wrote:

> You will need to contact the administrators of the instance. The front
> page cites the following link http://servicedesk.health.go.ke/portal
>
> ** Changed in: dhis2
>
> --
> You received this bug notification because you are a member of DHIS 2
> developers, which is subscribed to DHIS.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1621512
>
> Title:
>   DHIS2 malfunctioning (Apps, API, and webpages)
>
> Status in DHIS:
>   Invalid
>
> Bug description:
>   Hello,
>
>   I'm having trouble using Kenya's dhis server. The Pivot table apps
>   loads but doesn't populate tables, the API is not working (trying to
>   connect through R) and none of the XML pages I've accessed previously
>   are loading (example:
>   https://hiskenya.org/api/indicators/fJ7CyT97iJC).
>
>   I've tried restarting my computer, using different browsers, and using
>   a different wireless to no avail. I also had colleagues in the States
>   check and it doesn't work for them either. The Pivot table app in
>   particular stopped working yesterday and I thought it was just a
>   momentary disruption, but it persists today.
>
>   Here is the relevant info from the About page on my account:
>
>   Web API:
>       Browse it here
>   Current user:
>       ericpgreen
>   Version:
>       2.23
>   Build revision:
>       c038c69
>   Build date:
>       2016-09-07 06:54
>   Jasper reports version:
>       6.1.0
>   User agent:
>       Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.11; rv:48.0)
> Gecko/20100101 Firefox/48.0
>   Server date:
>       2016-09-08 17:43
>   Last analytics table generation:
>       2016-09-08 00:41
>   Time since last analytics table generation:
>       17 h, 2 m, 6 s
>   Last analytics table runtime:
>       1 h, 25 m, 22 s
>   Environment variable:
>       DHIS2_HOME
>
>   Please let me know if you need additional information!
>
>   Thanks
>
> To manage notifications about this bug go to:

Alex Tumwesigye

Technical Advisor - DHIS2 (Consultant),
Ministry of Health/AFENET  | HISP Uganda
Kampala
Uganda
+256 774149 775, + 256 759 800161
Skype ID: talexie

IT Consultant (Servers, Networks and Security, Health Information Systems -
DHIS2, Disease Outbreak & Surveillance Systems) & Solar Consultant

"I don't want to be anything other than what I have been - one tree hill "