Hi All,

I would like to have your advice on troubleshooting these issues:

-In the DHIS2 data entry web module, once an OrgUnit is selected, any
DataSet could not be loaded (running loading status eternally)

-In the Android data capture, the user is loading the list of OrgUnits for
a very long time. The process is terminated by the message "Swipe to
Update".

Is there some parameters that I should consider in order to fix them?

Thank you for your support.

Regards.

Tantely.

--
*This message and its attachments are confidential and solely for the
intended recipients. If received in error, please delete them and notify