Hi, shouldn't this work? https://play.dhis2.org/demo/api/24/translations

-- Paulo

On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 4:44 AM Viet Nguyen <v...@dhis2.org> wrote:

> Hi Archana,
>
> This should be fixed now in 2.24.
>
> Regards,
>
>
> On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 6:58 PM, Archana Chillala <
> archa...@thoughtworks.com> wrote:
>
> Thank you, Viet.
>
> Archana Chillala
> Application Developer
> Email archa...@thoughtworks.com
> Telephone +91 9100960533 <+91+9100960533>
> [image: ThoughtWorks]
> <http://www.thoughtworks.com/?utm_campaign=archana-chillala-signature&utm_medium=email&utm_source=thoughtworks-email-signature-generator>
>
> On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 5:23 PM, Viet Nguyen <v...@dhis2.org> wrote:
>
> Hi Archana,
>
> Sorry for late reply.
>
> I have tested and confirm this is a bug for 2.24. Will apply the fix and
> update you shortly.
>
> Regards,
>
>
>
> On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 4:26 PM, Archana Chillala <
> archa...@thoughtworks.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Team,
>
> Program translations are working in 2.25, but not on 2.24. Could you
> please backport the fix to 2.24 as well.
>
> Archana Chillala
> Application Developer
> Email archa...@thoughtworks.com
> Telephone +91 9100960533 <+91+9100960533>
> [image: ThoughtWorks]
> <http://www.thoughtworks.com/?utm_campaign=archana-chillala-signature&utm_medium=email&utm_source=thoughtworks-email-signature-generator>
>
> On Thu, Sep 29, 2016 at 6:31 PM, Anilkumar Kodi <anilk...@thoughtworks.com
> > wrote:
>
>
> Hi all,
>
> Any Update on this?
>
>
> On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 4:42 PM, Anilkumar Kodi <anilk...@thoughtworks.com
> > wrote:
>
> To add to the same, We could see the translations in 'translation' table,
> but we're guessing it should be available in objecttranslation table and
> there should have mapping in programtranslation or programstagetranslation
> to get translations in UI.
>
> On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 4:31 PM, Anilkumar Kodi <anilk...@thoughtworks.com
> > wrote:
>
> Hi Devs,
>
> Translations for programs, program stages and Program Stage sections are
> not working in DHIS 2.24 version. Even if translations exist, they're not
> showing up on the UI. But, the same is working in trunk.  Could you help
> fix it in 2.24 as well.
>
>
> Thanks,
> Anil Kumar Kodi.
>
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs
> Post to     : dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net
> Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs
> More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp
>
>
>
>
> --
>
> Viet Nguyen
> Software Engineer, DHIS 2
> University of Oslo
> http://www.dhis2.org
>
>
>
>
>
>
> --
>
> Viet Nguyen
> Software Engineer, DHIS 2
> University of Oslo
> http://www.dhis2.org
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs
> Post to     : dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net
> Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs
> More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp
>
_______________________________________________
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs
Post to     : dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to