I just noted that when looking at the interpretations on the SL demo, the
first interpretation popping up ("ANC 1 looks low in Kono! What could be
the reason?") is dated 3rd November 2016.

Is there a specific trick to do this - or does any posted interpretation
pick it's date/time from the client computer instead of from the server?
(i.e. a wrong date/time setting on the user's PC will mess up the date
posted). If yes, I'm not sure if that's a logical design - such date/time
stamps should rather use the server setting so that e.g. interpretations
are shown in the sequence they were posted.

Calle Hedberg

46D Alma Road, 7700 Rosebank, SOUTH AFRICA

Tel/fax (home): +27-21-685-6472

Cell: +27-82-853-5352

Iridium SatPhone: +8816-315-19119

Email: calle.hedb...@gmail.com