Hi Neeraj,

not sure about the relevance of this detail: when I upgraded from 9.4 to 9.5 I
found out that there was a postgres parameter (wal_buffers) removed from the
current DHIS2 implementer's guide (relating to 9.5), which was still in there up
to 2.24 (relating to 9.4). Also I had the feeling that during the upgrade
process from 9.4 to 9.5 not all my old changes were migrated by the Ubuntu
upgrader. So better verify your postgresql.conf with the DHIS guide after
upgrading and don't just look for the parameters that are mentioned in the
guide, but also check if there are old parameters left from old configurations,
that are no longer present in the guide.

Upgrading reduced our time for aggregates by a third, but increased the time for
posting dataValues via api. Not yet sure about the reasons as I did an upgrade
from Ubuntu 14.4 to 16.4, PostgreSQL 9.4 to 9.5 and DHIS2.22 to DHIS2.24 at the
same time.

Maybe you also want to consider reading through a thread from last week:
https://lists.launchpad.net/dhis2-users/msg11529.html

Regards, Uwe