Hi Fred,

It is possible that the user has certain dimension restrictions for analytics.

Go to Apps -> Users. Select the user that is having problems visualising data
in analytics. Edit the User.  Scroll down and select “Show more options”.

You should see a section title “Available dimension restrictions for data
analytics” (see attached). Check that there are no dimensions selected by
mistake. If there are selected dimensions, try deselecting these from the user
account and save. Run analytics to check  if  this resolves the problem.

If it doesn’t then it is possible that you may have other sharing protocols for
the data you want to view.

Hope this helps.

- -

Busoye Anifalaje (PhD)
Director of Services (Principal), BAO Systems
UK: +44 7901-740-757 | US: +1 682-307-0986|
 bus...@baosystems.com <mailto:bus...@baosystems.com> |
http://www.baosystems.com <http://www.baosystems.com/> |
Skype: busoye | 2900 K Street, Suite 404, Washington D.C. 20007