Exciting release DHIS2 team! Loved the new dashboard app, maps app and the
progressive rendering pivot table.
Do you know when the Android tracker capture app will support the data view
sharing levels? That is an exciting development for our project that uses
the Android apps for tracking health worker training.

---
Regards,
Saptarshi PURKAYASTHA, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Health Informatics,
Indiana University - Purdue University Indianapolis.