Hi Elmarie,

Based on the log I cannot say that it is the same issue, but we have
experienced some similar problems with servers in different time zones,
mainly when the timezone has daylight saving and it falls at midnight
(0:00:00.000). Our guess was that DHIS2 sets by default the hour to
midnight when only a date is provided. And it seems that Java date parser
has problems with that.

Regards,

VĂ­ctor