Hi

To support OpenID connect we would have to upgrade to Spring Security 5
(and that would also mean Spring 5), this is not a high priority for us
right now.

We don't have any plans to support DHIS2 being a OAuth2 client (you might
be able to do this in your own apps using a OAuth2 JS library maybe..)

--
Morten Olav Hansen
Senior Engineer, DHIS 2