Alvin,

Unfortunately, the GPRS data setup varies between countries and
providers. Can you contact your provider directly or through a mobile
store to make sure you have data access? This is what I had to do when
I took my African phone to Switzerland. You can check it by using your
mobile browser (Opera Mini) to access Google or similar.

And make sure the provider gives you WEB settings, not WAP.

Knut

On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 12:28 PM, Alvin Marcelo <alvin.marc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> We've started testing the DHIS mobile for the Philippines. Is this the right
> venue for questions?
>
> I'm getting a 52 - Error in HTTP operation..
>

> alvin

Cheers,
Knut Staring