Hello Muhumuza,

at the moment we only support aggregated reports for the financial
year which starts in July. We can implement support for this in the
next version which is 2.10.

The work-around is to create a "report table" (reports module) where
you include the four quarters which comprise your financial year. You
then generate this report and export to Excel where you can summarize
those four quarters into the financial year.

regards,

Lars