Hi Chris

Not answering your question, but I am not sure I would use H2 database
for anything but demo purposes.  It is convenient but use postgres if
you can (it also works fine with live edition).

I think Jason and Lars have more experience than me with importing
dhis14 files.  Jason is travelling but I will see him tomorrow and
ask.

I am assuming your log file stops there?  There is no more information
past importing metadata message?

Bob