Am using version 2.9... Olav Poppe suggested it had something to do with browser cache. Have just cleared the cache and that doesn't solve the issue, but if I logon in 'Private Browsing' mode (using FF) then the correct options are displayed. Can't check on Chrome, but presume it displays the entries correctly?...

On 29/10/12 11:36, Muhire Andrew wrote:
Hi Dan,

Sorry, Which version are you using ? 2.9 or snapshot(2.10)

thanks

/Muhire Andrew
/
/HMIS/Ministry of Health/
First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do././

*From:* Daniel Bridges <dbrid...@akrosresearch.com>
*To:* "dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net" <dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net>
*Sent:* Monday, October 29, 2012 11:22 AM
*Subject:* [Dhis2-users] Menu structure altered in Data Entry Module

I recently noticed that when one enters the Data Entry Module, all of the 'Maintenance' menu options disappear, while the 'Services' menu options are reduced to just 'Data Entry' and 'Mobile (light)' options. This occurs whether I am a superuser or assigned another role with less privileges. Sorry if this has already been addressed, but can't find an easy way to search the Launchpad archive...

Thanks
Dan

More help  : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp