Dear Victor,

There is a bug with "*Age at visit (days since birth)*" formula. I fixed it
for version 2.10. Please re-run your formulas with version 9108.

For the second issue, but this bug didn't occur in my laptop. I cannot test
your case on demo application online exactly because I didn't find out the*
**Death summary* dataset for testing. Please send me the formula you
created for this case and parameters which you selected in *Manual person
aggregation* function, I will re-test it.

This is a formula example for* **Age at visit (days since birth) *to get
the total number of children who visited *Birth Details* stage of *Child
Health program* and had the age at visit as *1 week :*

* [PS:1149293] AND [PC:DATE@executionDate#-DATE@birthDate#] = 7*
*
*
Hope it's useful for you.