From: Dhis2-users
[mailto:dhis2-users-bounces+pgracio=criticalsoftware....@lists.launchpad.net
] On Behalf Of Lars Helge Øverland
Sent: terça-feira, 13 de Agosto de 2013 11:21
To: helder yesid castrillon cobo
Cc: dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] WebAPI do not work.

We see that many people face the same issue and there isn't really any
"best-practice" solution to these light-weight "web page to server app on
different domain" integration issues. FYI, as a response we are introducing
a new access level for the DHIS sharing mechanism called "external access"
in 2.13 - this will allow you to give read-only access without any
authentication for individual charts, maps and reports.

Lars

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 9:18 PM, helder yesid castrillon cobo