Welcome Mathieu !!!!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Airtel Sierra Leone

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Jolliffe <bobjolli...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 13:31:24
To: <knu...@gmail.com>
Cc: <dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net>; <dhis2-d...@lists.launchpad.net>
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-devs] introducing matthieu pinard

Welcome Matthieu.  We've been waiting for someone like you ...

On 26 September 2013 13:50, Knut Staring <knu...@gmail.com
<mailto:knu...@gmail.com> > wrote:

Warm welcome, Matthieu! You will fill a very important need in our network.

Cheers,
 Knut

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 2:36 PM, Lars Helge Øverland <larshe...@gmail.com
<mailto:larshe...@gmail.com> > wrote:

Hi all,

it's pleasure to announce that we have hired Matthieu Pinard in the position as
DHIS 2 community manager. He will be working with our academies, our
documentation and materials, promotions and with building and supporting the
DHIS 2 community of users and organisations.

Matthieu has long experience from the telecom business, and has worked for
Telenor, Telma (Madascar), MoConDi and more. He has been working with mobile
device-based campaigns, learning programs, CRMs, and has been involved with
product requirement management, testing and user training. He also has
extensive experience with marketing and development of promotional materials.

Getting a community manager in place is a great step forward for us and
something which has been long overdue.

We wish you a warm welcome to the team.

best regards,

Lars

Knut Staring
Dept. of Informatics, University of Oslo
+4791880522 <tel:%2B4791880522>
http://dhis2.org