Yes, I just updated the password (+ the firstname, lastname, and language
for the user) through the DHIS2 interface. I was just experiencing some
connection outages and might have clicked more than one time on the
validation button, if this can explain something. The select query on the
"userrolemembers" table returned 0 entry when I checked. I can send you the
catalina.out full log if you want to check what went wrong.

Best regards,
Kader