Hello Elmarie,

Sorry that it took us a while to respond to your case. We are still busy
with the Ebola app. However, I just looked at Pooben's case using the db he
sent me...it is solved and I am sending him another email for that.

The other question you asked on preventing from switching to custom form,
we can provide some kind of setting ... but will need some time for that.

---
Thank you,
Abyot.