Hi Channara

I remember someone sent a good breakdown of these recently but can't find
it.

You have three types.

Single event without registration: This allows for anonymous data capture
of single events. For example ICD10 discharge diagnosis. In Solomons it is
used to capture GBV data as another example. Use the event capture app
here.

Single event with registration: it has been indicated they might remove
this. Here I register a tracked entity once and enter case based info about
them (if its a patient). A couple examples from Sols again are as
hypertension or TB registers. If you make this non repeatable, the
suggestion is to use tracker capture app for now.

Multiple event with registration: Track an entity through multiple stages.
This could be repeatable programs that many people seem to be asking about
lately (myself included) or, for instance, tracking a mother through her 4+
ANC visits at a facility. Use tracker capture app.

These are just some examples but I am sure there are many more.

Nick