Hi,

If I understand correctly, you are not able to view all options in left
side menu? is it your custom module or existing module?

In anycase:

I think left side menu is fixed, you can't scroll, but in the intro page
(right side page) you can have all links. (eg:
https://apps.dhis2.org/demo/dhis-web-maintenance-dataadmin/index.action)

Another alternative is, left side menu you can have collapse, expand
options to main headers.

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 1:56 PM, Liem Le Duy <liem.le...@pkgdvietuc.com>
wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Just quickly I see the problem that if the left main menu is long (longer
> than laptop screen) then the menu will not be present fully, and no scroll
> appear to support view the remaining part
>
> I just see that, not investigate for why, and I try to find another
> existing app but seem there is no any app on DHIS2 core can example that
> because all of them has menu short enough
>
> Does anyone know reason and how can quick fix it, please update me
>
> Thank you
> Liem

Regards,
Bharath Kumar. Ch