Mugeni,

This seem strange but if you are using win7 then you should find logs
in C:\Program Files\apache tomcat\log (if it is 64bit you are using)

or C:\Program Files(x86)\apache tomcat\log (if it is 32bit you are using).

Workaround:

* Shutdown tomcat
* delete the database
* create a new database
* Make sure the database information is on the 'hibernate.properties' file
* Check that the environmental variables are configured properly
* import the database you wish to use using psql
\i /C:/Desktop/dhis2g.sql (Note: it is desktop because i am assuming
the location of the database is on the desktop and also change
dhis2g.sql to the name of your file.sql)

* Finally, run the command to change the admin profile to admin/district

and reboot your win7 system.

Good luck

--
Regards,