Dear Johan,
I totally agreed with you but i am expecting the University of Olso or
DHIS2 developers to help me with a proposed solution; not a total
solution but something that might reduce the gap between data
collection and data entry.

Project like this usually have the support of NGOs which means
logistics won't be a problem for the first 5 years and since it might
be a piloting phase for Sierra Leone, with it success other countries
might benefit from such an application.

--
Regards,

Gerald