Hi Abdul,

You need to assign the user role to the program as well and we have found
it best in addition to create one user role with program name and no
permissions and also assign that role to the program and the user.

In addition check all the sharing settings on program and attributes and
data elements and ensure that these sharing are set to public can view as
this is usually the reason why a user with all permissions can see but
limited permissions cannot enter data or see the program.

Elmarie Claasen
HISP-SA
On 10 Nov 2015 14:59, "Abdul karim Jaafar" <abdulkarim.jaafa...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dears,
>

> When I make users and assign them user role,
>

> I try to register a new person in tracker capture it give me an error,
>

> Unless I give to user “all” Authorities
>

> When I see demo in Sierra Leone, I see Authorities not existing in my
> DHIS2 version,
>

> The Error here
>

> I user DHIS2 version 2.21
>

> Regards;

*This message and any attachments are subject to a disclaimer published at
http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer
<http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer>.  Please read the
disclaimer before opening any attachment or taking any other action in
terms of this electronic transmission.  If you cannot access the
disclaimer, kindly send an email to disclai...@hisp.org
<disclai...@hisp.org> and a copy will be provided to you. By replying to
this e-mail or opening any attachment you agree to be bound by the
provisions of the disclaimer.*