Hi,
just wanted to add my voice in support for improving (e.g. making it faster and
more reliable, supporting cohort analysis etc), rather than removing the
aggregation query builder. While I think the program indicators are great, I
think there are many cases where you would rather want to store the aggregate
data.

One case I think is highly relevant (in the sense that countries are doing it
now) is where you have some facilities reporting via tracker and other on
paper/aggregate, and you would want the data to end up in the same data
elements/data sets.

Olav