Hi,
I'm experiencing the same issue. A fresh 2.23 install. Log says that
orgunit has been created. I restarted the dhis2 server and cleared cache.
I then checked user's role: admin is Superuser.
Still on the user's info, under "Data capture and maintenance organisation
units" as well as "Data output and analysis organisation units", the top
organisation unit displays there.
When selecting Organisation Unit Group submenu, I have this message on the
"select" area: "0 Organisation units selected ** no_roots_found**"
Kind regards,
Kader