Hi Pamod,

You will find the following statuses on the Tracker registering page:

*Active Enrollment* - are those entities which are registered and are yet
to come for the programme.

*Completed* - entities that Finished the programme till last stage

*Cancelled* - Terminated enrollment - (not completed the program or dropped
in between due to various reasons)

For unenrolling a tracked entity instance, the status has to be cancelled.

*Cheers,*

Archana Chillala
Application Developer
Email archa...@thoughtworks.com
Telephone +91 9100960533 <+91+9100960533>
[image: ThoughtWorks]
<http://www.thoughtworks.com/?utm_campaign=archana-chillala-signature&utm_medium=email&utm_source=thoughtworks-email-signature-generator>