Hi Andrew,

The meta model of DHIS2 lying on the 3 dimensions of data ("WHAT", "WHEN",
"WHERE") makes it possible to be used in any sector for which this model
applies.

I've been using it obviously for national health programs in my country,
but also (not officially though) for the electoral information system (WHAT
were "number of voters", "number of votes", plus indicators such as
"turnout", "votes for candidates" / WHERE were the administrative electoral
hierarchy, the last nodes being the polling stations / and WHEN the period
of vote).

The GIS module has proven to be a very efficient tool for analyzing
electoral results at each level of the administrative electoral
subdivision. And DHIS2 completely demonstrated its ability to handle the
information system of this "other sector".

Kind regards,
Kader