Dear Lise,

Re: Admission date

Events in data entry coming with one day less from their actual date used
to be a problem we have been facing for sometime. But this fixed now.
Please make sure you using the latest version.

Re: Translation

Unfortunately, translation of section names is not supported at the moment.
We will try to put it in the coming release.

--
Abyot A. Gizaw.
Senior Engineer, DHIS2