Is your server accessible?

How did you cleared you cache?

If in Chrome, use ctrl + h -> Clear browsing data and try one more time :(

--
Abyot A. Gizaw.
Senior Engineer, DHIS2
University of Oslo
http://www.dhis2.org

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 10:07 AM, Jens Johan Kaasbøll <je...@ifi.uio.no>
wrote:

> Yes, no change.
>
> Jens K
>
> On 19.09.2016 10:05, Abyot Asalefew Gizaw wrote:
>
> This is a problem "tracker-capture.js:178 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read
> property 'store' of undefined"
>
> Is it still the same problem after clearing you cache?
>
> --
> Abyot A. Gizaw.
> Senior Engineer, DHIS2
> University of Oslo
> http://www.dhis2.org
>
> On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 10:04 AM, Jens Johan Kaasbøll <je...@ifi.uio.no>
> wrote:
>
>> This is what Console contains:
>>
>> Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not
>> Found)
>> dhis2.angular.directives.js:24 Finished loading orgunit tree
>> tracker-capture.js:128 Loading required meta-data
>> tracker-capture.js:178 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'store'
>> of undefined
>>
>> On 19.09.2016 10:02, Abyot Asalefew Gizaw wrote:
>>
>> Hi Jens,
>>
>> The issue with message Metadata loading hanging is related to cache. A
>> solution we suggest is to clear your browser cache and reload the tracker
>> app.
>>
>> I cleared cache and logged out and in again.
>> Jens K
>>
>>
>> Status 404 should not be a problem... but can you share us more on that
>> log. For example which resource?
>>
>> --
>> Abyot A. Gizaw.
>> Senior Engineer, DHIS2
>> University of Oslo
>> http://www.dhis2.org
>>
>> On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 9:59 AM, Jens Johan Kaasbøll <je...@ifi.uio.no>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not
>>> Found)
>>>
>>> Jens K
>>>
>>> On 19.09.2016 09:53, Knut Staring wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Jens,
>>> Any message in your browser console?
>>>
>>> Knut
>>>
>>> On 19 Sep 2016 9:41 a.m., "Jens Johan Kaasbøll" <je...@ifi.uio.no>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Hi
>>>>
>>>> When starting Tracker capture (web), it is hanging with the message
>>>> Metadata loading.
>>>>
>>>> When opening Event capture, it works OK. When subsequently opening
>>>> Tracker capture, it works also.
>>>>
>>>> Version 2.24, build 23587, build date 2016-08-31 05:42
>>>>
>>>> Any explanation?
>>>>
>>>> Jens Kaasbøll
>>>> UiO
>>>>
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users
>>>> Post to     : dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net
>>>> Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users
>>>> More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users
>>> Post to     : dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net
>>> Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users
>>> More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>
>
_______________________________________________
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users
Post to     : dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to