Hello Users,

I have been stuck somewhere in tracker module during navigation
functionality.
I have created a programe with multiple programe stages which further
contain
some data element for perform data entry at each stage. But when i am trying
to register one person at one organization unit and attribute and when
pressing
"save and continue" i have been reached to another page where all the
gadgets
should display, nut what i am finding is it does not display any gadgets.
Can any
body suggest me how should i display all the gadgets or is there i am
missing
any functionality for displaying all the gadgets !!!

--
Thanks and Regards

Brajesh Murari
| Senior Technical Annalist | www.sdrc.co.in | Ph.:(+91)-9430124938 |