Thank you Ranga.

Regards,
Jean Fabius

On Sep 21, 2016, at 2:05 AM, Rangarirai Matavire
<matavi...@gmail.com<mailto:matavi...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi Jean Fabius,

---Does DHIS2 have a signed repository for F-Droid?

DHIS2 Android does not have a signed F-droid repository.

You can get new versions of dhis2 android apps from google play.

---- Is there anyone in the community that has ever used F-Droid?

To control your version and deployments you have to get the apks that you wish
to distribute to your users and create your own F-droid repositories. This is
recommended and we have tested this in a number of use cases and it works fine.

--- And what repository that was used or installed (how)?

We use F-Droid to deploy. To install you can find the instructions here:

https://f-droid.org/wiki/page/Setup_an_FDroid_App_Repo

also https://f-droid.org/wiki/page/Installing_the_Server_and_Repo_Tools (no
need to install the code through git so you can skip that step)

Regards,

Ranga

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 7:55 PM, Mugisha, Jean F.
I am trying to use F-Droid as the main application distribution channel (Event
Capture app., etc.). But it appears that DHIS2 apps are not available from the
general F-Droid repository.

I attempted to add a repository by following the listed guidelines
http://ccm.net/faq/40543-f-droid-how-to-add-new-software-repositories. But it
does not seem to work.

Here are few questions that I have: