You shouldn't need to check the 'External authentication'.
Android Tracker Capture from Google Play should work for DHIS 2.24 and
2.25. If you're using a earlier version of DHIS2 then you'll need to
download an APK from GitHub.

Can you check that you've assigned programs to the organisation unit? Go to
programs app in DHIS2 -> Click on your program -> Assign to Organisation
unit -> Select your organisation unit(s).

Regards