HI

I am using DHIS2 Live demo version in windows platform. Is there any way
through which i can insert my OrganizationsUnit in that.

I have organisation units in DB I can make in JSON format if needed.

Regards
*Muhammad Bilal Siddiqui*

*MicroMerger (Pvt.) Ltd.*
Office No-104 Cubator 1ne
CIIT, Park Road, Chak Shehzad
Islamabad.
Pakistan 44000

*C* : +923325694928  *P* : +92518444777
*E* : m.bilalsidd...@micromerger.com  *W* : www.micromerger.com

*This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential to the
intended recipient and may be privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, please immediately notify the sender. Whilst we have used
Anti-Virus software to alert us to the presence of computer viruses, we
cannot guarantee that this email and any files transmitted with it are free
from them.*N : Think before print do you really need this on paper. thanks