Hello,

I am finding problem in doing dynamical hide and show of sections in a
program form. It works well if there is only one section to hide and show,
but acts weird if there are 2-3 sections to hide and show.

This is how I have designed the form.

My intention was to show the relevant risk factor section when a cancer
type is selected.

Type of cancer: Breast/Cervical/GI
Section- 1: Breast cancer risk factors
Section - 2: Cervical cancer risk factors
Section - 3: GI cancer risk factor.

Program rule 1: When 'Type of Cancer' == 'Breast' , Hide section2&3.
Program rule 2: When 'Type of Cancer' == 'Cervical' , Hide section1&3.
Program rule 3: When 'Type of Cancer' == 'GI' , Hide section1&2.

It was working well when I had section1&2 and only 2 program rules with
those sections, but when I added section 3 and changed program rules like
above, the UI did not behave like I wanted.
Is this a bug? or the wrong way I created the rules?

Thanks,
Arun

Cheers,
- Arun Paul