Hi Seth,
If the data type is numeric, there should not be any quotes. See example in 
27.4.1.3. About filters: 27.4.1. About program indicators

It seems you already tried this though, perhaps I can have a look in your 
instance if you send me login info privately. 

Markus

> 13. jan. 2017 kl. 10.42 skrev Seth Okeyo <sok...@dndi.org>:
> 
> Hello Marcus,
> Thank you very much, I have the options in the right format as you have said, 
> now the problem is,
> do I use quotation marks for the numerical codes i.e. 
> 
> #{yUVXpYVeY6I.Z8W89lDV4IL} ==‘1'
> 
> 
> (Demographics, Admission and Treatment.Gender ==‘1')
> 
> 
> or just 
> 
> #{yUVXpYVeY6I.Z8W89lDV4IL} ==1
> 
> 
> (Demographics, Admission and Treatment.Gender ==‘1')
> 
> 
> both of them do not bring any results
> Regards.
> 
> Seth Okeyo <>| Data Management Officer
> Drugs for Neglected Diseases initiative – Africa Regional Office
> Tetezi Towers, 3rd Floor, George Padmore Road, Kilimani|  P.O. Box 21936 - 
> 00505| Nairobi | Kenya
> T: +254 020 3995000 | M: +254 727 389 149| sok...@dndi.org 
> <mailto:sok...@dndi.org> | skype: dndi_seth.okeyo
> Best Science for the Most Neglected | www.dndi.org <http://www.dndi.org/>
> From: Markus Bekken <markus.bek...@gmail.com <mailto:markus.bek...@gmail.com>>
> Sent: Friday, January 13, 2017 11:24:06 AM
> To: Seth Okeyo
> Cc: Busoye Anifalaje; dhis2-users; Dhis2-devs; Groupe Francophone du DHIS 2; 
> DHIS 2 developers
> Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] Program Indicators
>  
> Hi there Seth,
> the option set codes only need to be unique within each option set. 
> 
> One option set can be
> Male - 1 
> Female - 2
> 
> And another can be 
> Yes - 1
> No - 0 
> 
> But when your option set is
> Male - 1
> Female - 1
> ...then the two options will always be seen as "1" when analyzing the data.
> 
> Markus
> 
>> 13. jan. 2017 kl. 07.54 skrev Seth Okeyo <sok...@dndi.org 
>> <mailto:sok...@dndi.org>>:
>> 
>> Hello Busoye,
>> Yes, in event reports, it works fine, but my intention is to make Program 
>> indicators which someone else can work with. does it mean every option set 
>> has to have a unique code across all the other option sets?
>> Regards
>> 
>> Seth Okeyo <>| Data Management Officer
>> Drugs for Neglected Diseases initiative – Africa Regional Office
>> Tetezi Towers, 3rd Floor, George Padmore Road, Kilimani|  P.O. Box 21936 - 
>> 00505| Nairobi | Kenya
>> T: +254 020 3995000 | M: +254 727 389 149| sok...@dndi.org 
>> <mailto:sok...@dndi.org> | skype: dndi_seth.okeyo
>> Best Science for the Most Neglected | www.dndi.org <http://www.dndi.org/>
>> From: Busoye Anifalaje <bus...@baosystems.com <mailto:bus...@baosystems.com>>
>> Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2017 5:05:43 PM
>> To: Seth Okeyo
>> Cc: dhis2-users; Dhis2-devs; DHIS 2 developers; Groupe Francophone du DHIS 
>> 2; GROUT, Lise
>> Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] Program Indicators
>>  
>> For a single option set, the options should have unique codes otherwise 
>> there would be no way to identify and analyse these through program 
>> indicators. For instance if your code for Male and Female are both 1, then 
>> this isn’t going to work. 
>> 
>> From your example, let’s say your code for Male is 1. Assuming the Value 
>> Type for the option text is Text, the filter should be something like this 
>> 
>> 
>> filter:
>>> #{yUVXpYVeY6I.Z8W89lDV4IL} ==‘1'
>>> 
>>> (Demographics, Admission and Treatment.Gender ==‘1')
>> 
>> If you do not have unique codes, you can still get the results in Event 
>> reports. In this case, choose your Program and Program stage. Select the 
>> data element and then use the filter next to the data element name to choose 
>> “Male” or “Female” (see attached example).
>> 
>> Cheers
>> 
>> 
>> - -
>> 
>> 
>> Busoye Anifalaje (PhD)
>> Director of Services (Principal), BAO Systems
>> UK: +44 7901-740-757 | US: +1 682-307-0986|
>>  bus...@baosystems.com <mailto:bus...@baosystems.com> | 
>> http://www.baosystems.com <http://www.baosystems.com/> |
>> Skype: busoye | 2900 K Street, Suite 404, Washington D.C. 20007
>> 
>> <Event Report Option Sets.png>
>> 
>> 
>>> On 12 Jan 2017, at 13:54, Seth Okeyo <sok...@dndi.org 
>>> <mailto:sok...@dndi.org>> wrote:
>>> 
>>> Hi Busoye,
>>> In the codes, I used numbers,1,2,3,......x, which makes them the same 
>>> across different option sets.
>>> but this, does not work too.
>>> regards
>>> 
>>> Seth Okeyo <>| Data Management Officer
>>> Drugs for Neglected Diseases initiative – Africa Regional Office
>>> Tetezi Towers, 3rd Floor, George Padmore Road, Kilimani|  P.O. Box 21936 - 
>>> 00505| Nairobi | Kenya
>>> T: +254 020 3995000 | M: +254 727 389 149| sok...@dndi.org 
>>> <mailto:sok...@dndi.org> | skype: dndi_seth.okeyo
>>> Best Science for the Most Neglected | www.dndi.org <http://www.dndi.org/>
>>> From: Busoye Anifalaje <bus...@baosystems.com 
>>> <mailto:bus...@baosystems.com>>
>>> Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2017 3:53:25 PM
>>> To: Seth Okeyo
>>> Cc: dhis2-users; Dhis2-devs; DHIS 2 developers; Groupe Francophone du DHIS 
>>> 2; GROUT, Lise
>>> Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] Program Indicators
>>>  
>>> Hi Seth,
>>> 
>>> You should try using the code instead of the label name. Version 2.22 also 
>>> has a code.
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> - -
>>> 
>>> 
>>> Busoye Anifalaje (PhD)
>>> Director of Services (Principal), BAO Systems
>>> UK: +44 7901-740-757 | US: +1 682-307-0986|
>>>  bus...@baosystems.com <mailto:bus...@baosystems.com> | 
>>> http://www.baosystems.com <http://www.baosystems.com/> |
>>> Skype: busoye | 2900 K Street, Suite 404, Washington D.C. 20007
>>> 
>>>> On 12 Jan 2017, at 12:28, Seth Okeyo <sok...@dndi.org 
>>>> <mailto:sok...@dndi.org>> wrote:
>>>> 
>>>> Hi Busoye
>>>> I'm using the label name for option set... we are running version 2.22.
>>>> Regards
>>>> 
>>>> Seth Okeyo <>| Data Management Officer
>>>> Drugs for Neglected Diseases initiative – Africa Regional Office
>>>> Tetezi Towers, 3rd Floor, George Padmore Road, Kilimani|  P.O. Box 21936 - 
>>>> 00505| Nairobi | Kenya
>>>> T: +254 020 3995000 | M: +254 727 389 149| sok...@dndi.org 
>>>> <mailto:sok...@dndi.org> | skype: dndi_seth.okeyo
>>>> Best Science for the Most Neglected | www.dndi.org <http://www.dndi.org/>
>>>> From: Busoye Anifalaje <bus...@baosystems.com 
>>>> <mailto:bus...@baosystems.com>>
>>>> Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2017 2:56:53 PM
>>>> To: Seth Okeyo
>>>> Cc: dhis2-users; Dhis2-devs; DHIS 2 developers; Groupe Francophone du DHIS 
>>>> 2; GROUT, Lise
>>>> Subject: Re: [Dhis2-users] Program Indicators
>>>>  
>>>> Hi Seth,
>>>> 
>>>> Are you are using the code for the option set value instead of the label 
>>>> name?
>>>> 
>>>> Cheers,
>>>> 
>>>> - -
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> Busoye Anifalaje (PhD)
>>>> Director of Services (Principal), BAO Systems
>>>> UK: +44 7901-740-757 | US: +1 682-307-0986|
>>>>  bus...@baosystems.com <mailto:bus...@baosystems.com> | 
>>>> http://www.baosystems.com <http://www.baosystems.com/> |
>>>> Skype: busoye | 2900 K Street, Suite 404, Washington D.C. 20007
>>>> 
>>>>> On 12 Jan 2017, at 11:52, Seth Okeyo <sok...@dndi.org 
>>>>> <mailto:sok...@dndi.org>> wrote:
>>>>> 
>>>>> Hello,
>>>>> I'm developing Program indicators using data elements with Option sets, 
>>>>> for example "Gender" with options "Male and Female", when I follow the 
>>>>> manual by putting it like this:
>>>>> 
>>>>> expression:(event_count)
>>>>> 
>>>>> filter:
>>>>> #{yUVXpYVeY6I.Z8W89lDV4IL} =='Male'
>>>>> 
>>>>> (Demographics, Admission and Treatment.Gender =='Male')
>>>>> 
>>>>> the data visualization returns empty results, is there something I'm not 
>>>>> doing right?
>>>>> 
>>>>> regards.
>>>>> 
>>>>> Seth Okeyo <>| Data Management Officer
>>>>> Drugs for Neglected Diseases initiative – Africa Regional Office
>>>>> Tetezi Towers, 3rd Floor, George Padmore Road, Kilimani|  P.O. Box 21936 
>>>>> - 00505| Nairobi | Kenya
>>>>> T: +254 020 3995000 | M: +254 727 389 149| sok...@dndi.org 
>>>>> <mailto:sok...@dndi.org> | skype: dndi_seth.okeyo
>>>>> Best Science for the Most Neglected | www.dndi.org <http://www.dndi.org/>
>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>> Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users 
>>>>> <https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users>
>>>>> Post to     : dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net 
>>>>> <mailto:dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net>
>>>>> Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users 
>>>>> <https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users>
>>>>> More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp 
>>>>> <https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp>
>>>> <PastedGraphic-1.tiff>
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users 
>> <https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users>
>> Post to     : dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net 
>> <mailto:dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net>
>> Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users 
>> <https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users>
>> More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp 
>> <https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp>
_______________________________________________
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users
Post to     : dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to