Hi there Pramil,
if you are on version 2.26 or later you can make a program indicator with the
"Enrollment" analytics type:

This will let you compare data from different events within the same
enrollment. The enrollment date is used as the aggregation date when looking at
the data in a pivot.

Hope this helps, get back if you have any further questions.

Best regards,
Markus