Hello

I’m not too sure if you are looking for digital maps or GIS software. If the
latter, I suspect the simplest-to-use open source GIS software is Kosmo
(www.opensig.es), especially if you’re using an Access (mdb) database. If in
Postrgres, I would use QGIS.

Sem outro assunto, receba os meus melhores cumprimentos

Anil Das Gupta González

Casa Pedriñán (Apartado Postal 71),

El Niño, 30194 Mula, Murcia, España/Espanha/Spain

Telefone: 666 031645

Skpye: anildasgupta